TC Helicon Mic Mechanic V2 Vocal FX Pedal
Ultra-Simple Vocal Effects Stompbox with Reverb, Echo and Pitch Correction
- Ultra-simple vocal effects stompbox with reverb, echo and pitch correction
- Gives you flexible, creative control in a battery-powered format
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Timed repeats of your vocal add interest at just the right moment
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Optional battery power operation lets you reduce cord clutter onstage and be extra mobile
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating keeps your vocals front and center in the mix
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- On/off switch plus a talk mode for speaking with your audience
- Tap tempo control to keep your echoes right on the beat
- Dedicated reverb, echo and correction controls to fine-tune your sound
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
Make Your Mic Sound Great
Dead room? Flat mic? No sound guy? Call in Mic Mechanic: a complete vocal toolbox in a compact, easy-to-use pedal. As your personal sound engineer, Mic Mechanic provides time-tested tone and effects you can take anywhere – and always sound your best.
Professional Reverb, Simply Controlled
Reverb is the essential vocal effect, loved by all singers and used in practically every venue and recording studio in the world. Mic Mechanic’s lush reverbs are from our flagship VoiceLive series. They’ll surround your voice with a great sense of space.
Delay. Delay. And Tap.
From short slapback echoes to long repeating phrases, Delay adds that special “something” to your vocal sound. Use the Tap Tempo feature for timing the delays to match your music perfectly.