The Tasman TA100M-E Acoustic Guitar is a beautiful acoustic guitar model by Tasman.
At Haworth Guitars we love this Tasman TA100ME Guitar's incredibly bright-sounding solid spruce top with ovangkol back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, the tight and bright mini-jumbo body shape, the classic open-back Grover tuners and the bone nut and saddle as well as the crisp-sounding Fishman Isys301+ pickup system.
Inspired by the spirit of exploration and dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and excellence in guitar making - Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional-grade acoustic guitars. A mini Jumbo shape with a well-balanced tone, giving you an acoustic that still has a projection in a smaller package.
• Solid Spruce top delivers a dynamic and complex tone with well-defined high frequency response.
• The Ovangkol back and sides adds a strong mid-range tone and has similar sound qualities to Rosewood, producing strong overtones with plenty of projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• Includes a Fishman Isys+ Pre-amp and Pick-Up system for accurate amplification
• Includes Hardcase
• SHAPE: Mini Jumbo, GS
• CUTAWAY: NO
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Ovangkol
• BACK: Ovangkol
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• PAINT: Gloss , Satin neck
• FINISH: NATURAL
• PREMIUM HARD CASE: yes
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman ISY301
• MACHINE HEADS: GROVER V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: STD
• SCALE LENGTH: 610mm
• NUT WIDTH: 42mm
• STRING PINS: GRAPHTECH TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: ELIXIR
• SADDLE/NUT: bone
• BODY WIDTH UPPER BOUT: 25.4cm
• BODY WIDTH LOWER BOUT: 36.5cm
• BODY WIDTH WAIST: 22cm
• BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.2cm
• BODY DEPTH BUTT: 10.3cm
• BODY LENGTH: 44.8cm