Tasman Seeker TA100 Acoustic with Premium Hard Case
Inspired by the spirit of exploration and dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and excellence in guitar making - Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The Tasman TA100 Acoustic is part of the NEW Tasman Guitar Seeker Series. The Seeker Series are the genuine workhorse range of Tasman, built for performance and dependability. Featuring Sapele back and sides for a rich warm sound and clear treble tones. TheTA100, is a Dreadnought Solid Spruce Top Acoustic Guitar.
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- SIDE: Sapele
- BACK: Sapele
- FINISH: Natural Gloss
- FINGERBOARD / BRIDGE: Rosewood
- EQ SYSTEM: N/A
- MACHINEHEADS: Open Gear
- SADDLE / NUT: Bone
- Classic full-bodied Dreadnought shape, ideal for big powerful chord progressions and strumming patterns.
- Solid Sitka Spruce top provides very wide dynamic range and well defined high frequencies.
- Sapele Back and Sides produce well balanced and consistent tonal qualities, especially when paired with Solid Spruce.
- Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability during neck transitions.
- Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads for tuning stability and Bone Nut and Saddle for pronounced tonal qualities.