What Haworth Guitars say:
The Strymon Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato Pedal is a premium American-Made Guitar Effects Pedal by Strymon.
At Haworth Guitars, we love this Strymon Ola dBucket Pedal's mesmerising Modulation types including both Single and Multi Delay-Line Chorus Effects as well as Vintage Vibrato plus the Ola dBucket contains Normal, Envelope and Ramp modes for extra tone shaping and also hosts Speed, Depth, Mix and Tone controls for an even deeper tone-altering experience.
What Strymon say:
When we set out to design Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato, we knew that we wanted to take a high-performance SHARC DSP and dedicate all of it’s horsepower to doing one thing—providing the most lush and organic chorus and vibrato sounds ever heard.
Our hand-crafted, processor-intense dBucket algorithm delivers all of the warmth and sonic complexities of analog choruses and vibratos.
Couple that with true bypass, a favorite preset, stereo input and output, and a super high quality analog front end and output section, and you have yourself a versatile chorus and vibrato workhorse.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip.
- 3 modulation types (Single Delay-Line Chorus, Three-Phase Multi Delay-Line Chorus, Vintage Vibrato Circuit)
- 3 dynamic modes (Normal, Envelope, Ramp)
- Global Tone control for the overall color of your modulation
- Mix control for dialing in the intensity of your modulation
- Controllable Ramp speed and Envelope sensitivity
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Strong and lightweight blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA