What Haworth Guitars say:
The Strymon Ojai Power Supply is the perfect addition to your Strymon Pedal Board and also works well with an array of other common pedals with it's 9 volt outputs and negative-to-the-centre polarity.
Other key features our Haworth team love about the Strymon Ojai Pedal Power Supply Unit are the 500 Milli-Amps of power for each output, quality USA-made construction and the sturdy aluminium case.
What Strymon say:
Power your pedals with Ojai—the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its size. Ojai delivers clean, rock-steady power to your effects pedals in a lightweight and expandable package, giving you flexibility and room to grow.
You get five high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs—each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Each output provides a massive 500mA of current.
Ojai’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity
- 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to straight)
- 24V power adapter (PS-124), EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA