Few acoustic guitar brands can boast a history and pedigree as rich as Sigma. Established in 1970 by one of the world’s most famous acoustic guitar manufacturers, Sigma now enjoys a world-wide reputation for quality, playability and superior tone. Based on classic US acoustic designs, every Sigma delivers a sound that you would expect from much higher-priced American made guitars.
Sigma instruments manufactured in Japan in the 1970’s are now highly sought after by collectors and treasured by their owners. There is a Sigma for every playing style and musical taste. The range offers a number of different models including Dreadnoughts, 000’s, OM’s, Grand Auditoriums and acoustic basses. Every Sigma has a solid top and there are a number of all-solid models at the higher end of the range. Gloss and satin finishes, along with a stunning array of sunbursts and Fishman electronics make the Sigma range the most comprehensive in today’s acoustic marketplace.
- Body Size: Grand OM-14 Fret, Cutaway
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Tilia
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4” (44,5 mm)
- Headstock inlay: Abalone, torch pattern
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, diecast
- Electronics: Sigma Preamp (with Tuner)
- Finish: PU-lacquer