Vox Continental Organ 61 Key Vintage Organ/Electric Piano Synthesizer
The VOX Continental uses a simple and intuitive interface that allows quick accessibility of every function.
The high-quality sound engine section is centered on organ, electric piano, and acoustic piano, and provides a wealth of stage-ready sounds. In addition, the Continental features a powerful effects section to enhance these sounds, and even analog valve drive powered by Nutube, the cutting-edge vacuum tube. It's an instrument that perfectly fits your live performance requirements for a variety of styles including rock, pop, jazz, and more. The air of tradition that emanates from VOX organs, together with the innovation of decades of research, down to the illuminated VOX logo shows the new VOX Continental is a fusion of both, redefining the existence of the modern stage keyboard. A live stage environment is a demanding performance space for a keyboardist. With an intuitive interface that's designed for on-stage playability, the VOX Continental gives you instant access to all functions from its front panel. With approximately 10 GB of high-capacity memory, the VOX Continental has 150 built-in programs carefully selected for live use, powered by its high-quality PCM sound engine and its sophisticated vintage sound modeling engine.
Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted, velocity sensitive
- Other Controllers: 9 x drawbar touch strips, Bend lever
- Polyphony: 128 voices (tonewheel, PCM), 100 voices (transistor organ), 80 voices (electric piano), 60 dual stereo notes (HD piano)
- Presets:150 preset variations
- Effects:Chorus, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Compressor, Drive, Wah, Delay
- Audio Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs:3 x 1/4" (damper, expression, rotor speed)
- Pedal Included:V861 expression
- Bench/Stand Included:Stand
- Power Supply:15V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:15.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:CONTINENTAL61