Epiphone Les Paul Modern Faded Pelham Blue Electric Guitar
A modern Les Paul with weight relief, contoured heel, ProBuckers™ with coil-splitting, phase, treble bleed circuit, and Ebony fingerboard. Epiphone’s new Les Paul Modern from the Inspired by Gibson Collection brings a new look and sound to the world's greatest electric guitar. Featuring a weight relief Mahogany body with Maple Cap and contoured heel, ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting, phase switching, and a treble bleed circuit. Plus, Grover® Locking Rotomatic tuners with Tulip Buttons with an 18:1 ratio, Graph Tech® nut, and an Ebony fingerboard. Available in Vintage Sparkling Burgundy, Graphite Black, and Faded Pelham Blue.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Asymmetrical SlimTaper™ with Contoured heel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Frets Style: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued-set
- Body Shape: Les Paul Modern
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple
- Hardware Finish: Gloss
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Grover® Locking Rotomatic with Tulip Buttons 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™ humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™ humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Controls: 2 Volume w/coil splitting and treble bleed, 2-Tone with phase switching
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone