Epiphone Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar in Sunburst
Featuring open-coil Alnico Classic PROs™ with coil-splitting and phase switching. The Les Paul Classic from the new Epiphone Modern Collection presents the world’s most popular electric guitar at a price anyone can afford. Featuring the classic look of a late 50’s Les Paul Standard with open-coil “zebra” Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics, coil-splitting and phase switching, and Grover® Rotomatic machine heads. Available in Ebony, Honeyburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Frets Style: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Body Shape: Les Paul Classic
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple Cap
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic with 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Custom PRO™ humbuckers
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Custom PRO™ humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4"