Roland SPD ONE: Percussion Series
The Roland SPD::ONE Electro is part of the Roland SPD ONE range and a new style of digital percussion pad. Allowing you to easily add electronic sounds to your performances. Containing 22 iconic sounds that are unique to the Roland Range. Including Fat snares, crisp hand claps, electronic cowbells, and more. As well as the option to import your own original audio data through one of the 12 soundbanks.
Then, once you’re ready to go, the SPD::ONE Electro’s robust-yet sensitive pad can be played with your drumsticks, hands or feet. While trigger threshold settings can be easily adjusted using the intuitive controls.
Power your SPD ONE through either batteries or AC. Making it a portable pad that can be used either on the floor or a tabletop. Even mount it to your rig or drum setup using the included adapter. Operation is simple even for non-technical musicians, with the four easy-to-use knobs o the control panel. Allowing you to change the sound, volume, balance, and more. So whether you’re a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist. The SPD::ONE Electro is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound and performance.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including TR-808, TR-909, and hand clap sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adapter
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adapter