Cole Clark AN Grand Auditorium, Silky Oak Top Back & Sides, Cutaway Acoustic/Electric Guitar (CCAN1EC-SSO)
The Cole Clark AN 1 Series is equip with the Patented Cole Clark Three Way pickup system which includes a Face Sensor & a Piezo Pickup under the bridge saddle. Featuring "A" grade solid timbers, mother of pearl dot fretboard inlays and River She Oak fretboard and bridge. All of the timbers on these guitars are sustainable.
Cole Clark steel string acoustic guitars are the only main stream acoustic to use a Spanish heel or integral neck construction. This means the neck is glued to the face along with the sides and the back so the neck is one piece all the way to the sound hole. On other guitars, the body is made then the neck attached, mostly with a bolt or dove tail join. Due to this method, the sound is unique. Cole Clark also has a carved top and back and uses a ridge system to join the sides to the top and back instead of kerfling.
- All solid timber cut-away grand auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: A grade Silky Oak
- Back/Sides: A grade Silky Oak
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark heavy duty gig bag – Grey
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available
- Grain may vary