Vox VX15 GT Electric Combo Amplifier
An update to the popular VXI, the VX15 GT was born from a desire to open up new possibilities for guitar amps.
A design that's almost unreasonably lightweight, an internal structure carefully calculated for the optimal sound, realistic and stage-ready sounds driven by modeling technology.
Overturning existing ideas of guitar amps, the VX15 GT will allow you to enjoy playing guitar in any musical scene.
- Amp models: 11 (10 + Line)
- Effects: 8
- Preset Programs: 11
- User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
- Input / Output: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Power Amplifier Output: Maximum approx. 15W RMS @4 ohms
- Speaker: 6.5" 4 ohms
- Signal Processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit - D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
- Current Consumption: 2.5 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 mm x 208 mm x 313 mm / 13.94" x 8.19" x 12.32"
- Weight: 3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
- Accessories (sold separately): VOX VFS2 footswitch, VOX VFS5 footswitch