Cole Clark FL Dreadnought, Silky Oak Top Back & Sides, Cutaway Acoustic/Electric Guitar (CCFL1EC-SSO)
The Cole Clark FL1CE-SSO in constructed with all Australian timber including a Southern Silky Oak top, back and sides.
The Cole Clark Fat Lady 1CE also boasts Cole Clark's signature 3 way pickup system which in our opinion at Haworth Guitars, is one of the best sounding pickups on the market for acoustic guitars.
Here at Haworth's we adore Cole Clark guitars and have been their Top Dealer globally for multiple years running! Made in Australia, we highly recommend Cole Clark Guitars and the the Fat Lady 1CE is a professional quality, providing great value for money. As all of their guitars are individually built by their team of pro luthiers, each grain finish is unique.
- All solid timber cut-away dreadnaught with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: A grade Silky Oak
- Back/Sides: A grade Silky Oak
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark heavy duty gig bag
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Left handed version by order. Code FL1EC-LH-SSO
- Grain may vary