Fender '68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb
The ’68 Customs have become an extremely popular amp series for guitarists who love classic Fender sounds along with toneful modifications that resonate with today’s players.
At just 5 watts, the original Vibro Champ® was famous for classic Fender tremolo, tube sparkle and killer grind at a reasonable level. The ’68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb improves on this classic amp by adding a hall reverb and using a larger 10” speaker for increased low end. These additions make this little wonder perfect for rehearsal, home recording and even small gigs. Amplifier comes with fitted cover.
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
This amp offers luscious digital hall reverb and rich, pulsating tube-biased tremolo effects. It's capable of creating incredible ambient sounds ranging from subtle to stupendous with the distinctly pure tone only a Fender amp can offer.
Celestion speakers are renowned for their distinct rock-n-roll voice. Fender partnered with Celestion to create a 3.2 Ohm version of the Ten Thirty speaker with great tone and increased bass response.
- Modified Vibro Champ circuitry
- Custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals)
- 10" Celestion® 3.2 ohm speaker for increased bass response
- Fender hall reverb and tube-driven tremolo
- 1968-style silver-panel aluminium trim
- Silver-turquoise grille cloth
- Output Power / Output: 5 Watts
- Controls: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 1 x 6V6
- Speaker: 10" Celestion® Ten 30
- Includes fitted cover