Fender Player Lead III Pau Ferro Fingerboard Olympic White
In response to high-quality, low-priced import guitars, Fender created the Lead Series in 1979, featuring a new solid-body design, hard-tail bridges and cool new wiring options. Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender’s history.
The Player Lead III, a tribute to the original 1982-only model, features a set of hot alnico Player humbucking pickups, dual-toggle switches for pickup selection and coil-splits, and a modern "C" neck shape with medium jumbo frets. Available in Purple Metallic, as well as classic Olympic white and Sienna Sunburst versions.
The Player Lead Series offers style, power and versatility in a comfortable, easy-to-play package.
- Model Name: Player Lead III, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model: #0144313505
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Lead
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black