Epiphone Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar In Worn Metallic Gold
Featuring new “worn” finishes and Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers . The new Les Paul Classic Worn from the Inspired by Gibson Collections offers fans the most popular electric guitar ever made in four new vintage styled "worn" finishes plus powerful Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers. Available in Worn Ebony, Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Worn Violet Purple Burst, and Worn Gold Top.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Body Shape: Classic Worn
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone