The Xvive V21 Echoman Vintage Pure Analog Delay guitar effect pedal.
Echoman uses two Xvive BBD3005 chips, classical analog circuit sound, 600 ms delay time, with Chorus/Vibrato modulation effect, to add a deeper atmosphere to your sound. With FEEDBACK , Time Knob , more effect can be brought out.
- XVIVE Audio proprietary chip design ( MN3005 BBD).
- Up to 600 msec of delay time with no aliasing distortion.
- Buffered bypass with a 900K input impedance
- Wide bandwidth - good high frequency response even at long delay settings.
- Feedback control allows self-oscillation if desired.
- Blend control allows adjusting the output from dry signal only to delayed signal only.
- High-tech filtering and noise reduction circuitry an excellent signal to noise ratio, even at long delay settings.
- TRUE BYPASS Footswitch: Push down the footswitch to switch between effects and bypass status.
- ON/OFF LED: V21 On and Off. Blue LED Modulation is Chorus, Red is Vibrato.
- DC IN Power Jack: For power supply, use a 9-volt DC regulated AC adapter(plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center)
- INPUT Jack:1/4” mono audio jack. For connect ing guitar.
- OUTPUT Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack, outputs the signal.
- Blend Knob: Mix the input level and delay level
- Feedback Knob: Adjust the feedback of delay effects.
- Time Knob: Adjust the delay time. Max is 600ms.
- Modulation: Adjust the Chorus or Vibrato effect.
- Chorus/Vibrato: Switch to Chorus or Vibrato.