DigiTech Whammy DT Pitch Shifting Pedal w/ Drop & Raised Tuning
The Digitech Whammy with Droptune combines the premier pitch shifting effects of the original Whammy with added drop tuning and true bypass to bring you the ultimate effects pedal. The Whammy DT permits you to modify your tuning without having to change instruments or make awkward and time-consuming adjustments in the middle of a set, which can ruin the flow of your performance and disrupt your connection with the audience. The hands-free Whammy DT foot pedal allows you to step down or up seven half steps or an entire octave without ever touching the tuning pegs.
Instantly create hammer-on and pull-off effects by using the momentary footswitch. Hold it on for quick chord shifts or note changes during your solo or a gritty bridge.
The Whammy DT comes with a 9-volt DC power adapter for added versatility. Thanks to the rugged metal construction, the Whammy DT can stand up to the rough-and-tumble conditions of touring.
- True Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and Whammy effects in a single pedal
- Drop or Raised tuning by 7 half steps or an entire octave
- Classic Whammy voicings
- Momentary footswitch for Hammer-on and Pull-off effects
- True bypass
- FS3X input for hands-free selection of Whammy and Drop Tune settings
- Classic-style rugged metal Whammy chassis
- Durable, road-worthy metal footswitches
- MIDI Input
- 9V DC power adapter included
- A/D/A: 24-bit analog to digital/digital to analog