What Haworth Guitars Say:
The Cole Clark Angel 2E Bunya Blackwood is an amazing, high-quality, Australian made acoustic guitar by Cole Clark Guitars.
The solid bunya top and solid blackwood back and sides combine to give this Cole Clark AN2E Guitar a big bright tone. The Grand Auditorium body shape of the Angel gives the AN2E a big top and bass tone due to the tight waist and bigger bottom.
The She Oak fretboard and bridge adds to the all-Australian timbers used on the Cole Clark Angel 2 Bunya Blackwood which also means that this guitar is made from environmentally sustainable timbers too!
We love the Cole Clark Angel 2E Bunya Blackwood here at Haworth Guitars and especially love Cole Clark's awesome 3-way pickup system included in this model which is one of the best acoustic guitar pickups on the market in our opinion.
*Note - This video review is a guide only and may have slightly different specs to the model advertised.
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber full body grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Left-handed version code CCAN2E-LH-BB