Allen & Heath ZED-10FX Multipurpose USB Mixer w/ FX
Whether you do your work in the studio or on the stage, the Allen & Heath ZED-10FX multipurpose USB mixer has you covered for compatibility, portability and user-friendliness. Four channels let you plug in with an XLR or 1/4-inch mic or line input. An additional two slots offer Class A FET impedance inputs, making this an excellent mixer for small bands while recording or playing live.
Solo guitarists and vocalists have a welcome friend in the Allen & Heath ZED-10FX. Plug an MP3 player into the stereo inputs to play backing or accompaniment tracks while you play and/or sing. Connect your guitar and mic right into the mixer, and take control of the three-band EQ to shape your live tone.
- 4 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET impedance inputs
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jack
- Professional FX
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusicQ
- 2 stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- 48V microphone phantom power