New and improved for 2011. The CD-60 dreadnought boasts features you’d expect on much more expensive instruments, with a spruce top and choice of natural, sunburst and black finishes.
Upgrades include a new black pickguard and mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette design, new compensated bridge design, white bridge pins with black dots and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include scalloped X bracing, black body binding, 20-fret fingerboard, dual-action truss rod and die-cast tuners.
- Color: Natural
- Body Type: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Top Wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Side Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Markers: Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Sonokeling with Compensated Saddle
Leave your review