AN2AC BUNYA BLACKWOOD
Currently not in stock
If you would like to enquire about the availability of this product please use the form below.
The Cole Clark Angel is the most recent addition to their acoustic guitar range. The Angel has full scale length, with a smaller and more compact body than the Fat Lady range.
Free Eno ET-33 Tuner While Stocks Last (Worth $35!)
Haworth's and Cole Clark Guitars
Cole Clark are a relatively new company, with Adam Cole and Brad Clark starting the company back in 2001. With their innovative designs and Australian timbers, they have proven to be a popular make of guitar here at Haworth Guitars.
Many of the Cole Clark guitars in the range use Australian timbers such as bunya, Queensland maple and Victorian blackwood. Cole Clark are also very innovative when it comes to their preamp system, with most models having a piezo pickup under the saddle combined with sensors on the soundboard.
Some of the more popular dreadnaught acoustics are the Cole Clark Fat Lady Acoustics such as the Cole Clark FL1AC, Cole Clark FL2AC and the Cole Clark FL3AC. The Cole Clark Angel Acoustic guitar is a very popular smaller-bodied finger-style guitar. They also make the Cole Clark ukulele and the Cole Clark Lapdog, and if you like your uke's and lapsteels, the Cole Clark ukes, UL1, UL2, UL3 and lap dog are awesome! They also make the Cole Clark Violap which is a hollow body lap steel slide guitar. Other models in the Cole Clark range include the Cole Clark Jack Tenor Uke, the Cole Clark 12 string, the Cole Clark Hollow Baby and Culprit electric guitars. The best cole clark guitar however is really up to the individual player of course. So if you are after a cheap cole clark guitar or one of the best, the range is covered.
Remember that when you buy from Haworth's you get the full Cole Clark Warranty with the instrument, and Haworth Guitars will setup your instrument to your preferred action and tuning. We pack every guitar with love and care, to make sure it arrives at your doorstep safe and sound. We make it easy when you buy cole clark guitars online at Haworths.
We also believe that we have the best prices on cole clark, but if you happen to notice a cheaper price somewhere else, remember that we beat prices so call us on 1300 560 088.
- Body Style: Grand Auditorium with cutaway
- Construction: Integral heel construction, internally carved top and back.
- Scale length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Soundboard material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Soundboard bracing: Opposing A pattern
- Back and side material: Blackwood
- Back bracing: Lattice pattern
- Neck Material: Queensland Maple
- Headstock: Contoured
- Headstock inlay: None
- Fingerboard material: Solid Rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 12" (305mm)
- Frets (Total / Clear): 20 / 14
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6230
- Nut Material: Graphtech TUSQ
- Width at nut: 44.4mm
- Bridge material: Solid Rosewood
- Saddle material: Graphtech TUSQ
- Bridge pins: Graphtech TUSQ with Pearl Dots
- Body binding: Maple (on Blackwood model), Rosewood (on Queensland Maple model)
- Soundboard inlay: Rosewood pinstripe
- Rosette: Timber triangle mosaic
- Fingerboard binding: None
- Fingerboard markers: Snowflake mother of pearl
- Finish: Natural satin nitrocellulose
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic 102-18N (18:1 gear ratio)
- Strings: Elixir Light .012-.053 with Nanoweb coating
- Strap buttons: Fitted to heel and body (Nickel)
- Headstock logo: Cole Clark script (decal)
- Pickguard: Black with gold Cole Clark script
- Internal label: Angel style
- FaceBrace® Sensor. The Face Brace Sensor is the first pickup that captures vital sounds and tones created by the face of the guitar. The sensor runs across a large section of the face resulting in a truly live signal that has to be heard to be believed. The FL3 also comprises a back sensor.
Leave your review